Book talks are quick, creative presentations or responses to literature that inspire others to read.
With Flipgrid, they can be done anywhere, anytime! They provide learners a choice in reading and reflecting, which also promotes fluency, comprehension, and speaking and listening skills. Guide your learner to reflect on a book then share their creation on Flipgrid!
How to Start:
- Read a book together.
- Add this Topic template from the Disco Library to your Grid.
That’s it! Now just follow the steps below with your learner.
Do: Once you finish reading the book together, share your thoughts:
- What did you think about the book?
- How would you have changed the story or characters?
- Share your Grid’s unique code or link with your learner.
- Ask your learner to share what they learned on Flipgrid.
You did it!