Let's Be GridPals
Flipgrid was created for a single class, (Charlie's University of Minnesota PHD students, to be exact), but it didn't take long for educators to begin using Flipgrid to connect with classrooms around the world.
- A Kindergarten class in Iowa connected with Kindergarten students in Sudan.
- Three Norwegian educators connected their students with classes in South Dakota.
- A high school English teacher in New York connected his students with a middle school Science class in Ohio.
Educators have made thousands of connections, using Flipgrid to increase social learning, global empathy, and cultural understanding. They inspired us to create CoPilots so you can collaboratively manage your Grids and Topics with a fellow educator.
In the beginning, educators had to leverage their PLN to find connections. Then Bonnie McClelland stepped up, created the world's nicest signup form, and started the GridPals movement. Now, joining the party is easier than ever.
- Log in to your Educator Dashboard
- Complete your Profile
- Activate GridPals
- Toggle ON Email Invites to allow fellow GridPals to contact you at your connected email address. Please know, your email is never shared until you reply.
For inspiration and ideas, check out this post from Jornea Armant, one of your Flipgrid Educator Innovation Leads!